Highlighted

Video exports an extra 20 mins

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

using premiere elements 2019 and my total footage is 8 mins but whenever I try exporting a finished video it has 22 mins of black attached at the end.

What am I missing? 

thank you!

S

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video exports an extra 20 mins

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

using premiere elements 2019 and my total footage is 8 mins but whenever I try exporting a finished video it has 22 mins of black attached at the end.

What am I missing? 

thank you!

S

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most common cause for that is that there is a video or audio fragment at the far end of your timeline.  It may be so small you don't see it.   Repeated clicking on the "next edit point button" may take you to that stray fragment.Capture.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem, I did find one stray fragment, which I deleted. The video still seems to go on for another 13 minutes past where it should end. I'd be interested to know if you got your problem solved and how you did it. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The video still seems to go on for another 13 minutes past where it should end."

Be sure to look in the tracks above the primary tracks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2019 0