• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video files imported into new PE15 project play slowed down, and there is not sound

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I'm having the following issue (which I've never encountered before). I've just created a new project and imported into it new audio and video files. I've done this many times before, always using the same equipment (same video camera, same audio recorder, same laptop and Premiere Elements 15). This time around, however, the all the video files play slowed down, and neither the videos nor the audio files have any sound. I tried creating another project, but with the same result.

Do you guys have an idea what could be causing this?

Thanks so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

You know what, I think the fault lied with the updates. There were some pending, I've installed them now, and it's now working!

Thanks for trying to help, much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format is the video?

Open a sample of this video in the free download MediaInfo. In MediaInfo, set View to Text and then copy the report it generates and paste it to this forum. Once we know what the file is made of we'll likely have a better idea what's going on.

It might also be helpful to know what operating system you're using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You know what, I think the fault lied with the updates. There were some pending, I've installed them now, and it's now working!

Thanks for trying to help, much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines