• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video format

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides burning my videos to Blu_Ray disks I want to save them for future burning of Blu-Ray disk or even future editing.  What is the best format for saving files for future burning of Blu-Ray disks.?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on which version of the program you have and on what operating system. Some BluRay features have been removed from more recent versions of the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am burning the blu-ray disks with Premeire Elements 10 and I am editing with Premiere Elements 19.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In version 10, select the option to burn to a Folder on your hard drive rather than directly to a disc. This will save you disc files to your hard drive and, whenever you'd like, you can burn off a disc using a program like ImgBurn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-v4ojCVSBI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines