• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video in the playback window in Premiere Elements 15 runs too slow and has no sound.

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with a video in the playback window runs too slow and has no sound. I'm using Premiere Elements and I've never had this problem before.When I import it into Elements, it's in slow motion and the audio doesnt sync up at all. All older projects which play normaly are in a slow motion now and has no sounds too. When I've viewed the single clips in Windows player or VLC it's not in slow motion. I've reinstalled the program twice. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have posted to the Premiere Elements forum.

I'll move your question to the Premiere Pro forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problem with Premiere Elements 15

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your headline says Premiere Pro 15.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no 15 for Premiere Pro.  It would have been version 2015 a while back.  But no one ever called it version 15.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines