• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video indexing for people, scense, etc

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does PSE/PRE organizer 2018 search video for people faces?  does it create video scenes from the video files, and organized these things along with photo data?

The documentation and forums, etc. seem to suggest that video is also searched and possibly parsed into "scenes".  I cant tell if this is really true, or possibly applied to some previous version, etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Organizer finds faces in photos, but not in video files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what does it do with video, besides show it in line on the timeline.  Does it do anything with parsing scenes,  etc.?

I have lots of video that goes along  with photos and would like to be able to better dive into it.

I've used elements for some time, but not the organizer,  The new organizer features in 2018 are interesting to me and may help with my growing library and organizing problem.

Are there any other products out there that help with diving into a wide ranging video library.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rowboat81235  wrote

Are there any other products out there that help with diving into a wide ranging video library.?

I find Lightroom works very well.  It will do very minimal video editing but is very good at keeping both clips and images organized.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines