• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Preview Stops Intermittently

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm brand new to Premiere Elements 2019. I have been using Camtasia 2018 but encountered a library disk space issue and switched to PE 2019. I've added my video clip (which played perfectly in Camtasia) to my project. I pressed the spacebar and the preview started, then stopped. I had to press the spacebar repeatedly to continue the preview. I checked the system requirements and my system meets them all. I have installed PE2019 on my E drive due to disk space issues. Not sure if this causes a problem. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed PE2019 on my E drive

Bad idea: needs to be on the boot drive.

Do yourself a favor and get more disk space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed it on both a C:\ drive SSD and a D:\ drive HDD.  Both are internal so on a fast buss.  Putting PrE on any Windows external drive will create a bottleneck slow down at the connection.  Ann is right, it is a bad idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the source of this video? It may not be a format or codec Premiere Elements can edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines