Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Story - Premiere Elements 2020

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey community!

Do you know, if there are any further templates of the "Video Story"-Part of Premiere Elements 2020?

These templates are very specific to one topic (marriage, birthday, ...). I'm searching for a more general template.

Thanx for answering!

Fabi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Premiere Elements forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, there are not.  I've never found a source or seen any reference to a source for addional templates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer!

Are there any other "easy" options to generate a project like a video story?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video editing is not necessarily hard.  It does require a different thought process and workflow.  The key to "easy" is a little knowledge.    One favorite reccomendation on this forum is an free 8 part short course on YouTube.   There is a more detailed course on Linda.com, a training resource available through most public libraries.   Once the basic workflow is understood, videos will be better than what "Video Story" produces.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG18DktkToI

https://www.lynda.com/Premiere-Elements-tutorials/Learning-Premiere-Elements-2020/2819044-2.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, thanks again for the links. I'm a teacher and I did a few (multiscreen) video projects, but my aim is to get a fast (!) and good looking video. - We'll see if I'll soon can fasten my workflow...   😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines