• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video to long for youtube (Elements 14)

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm currently using Premiere Elements 14 my video is just below 10 minutes. When I try and export & share I select the 1920 x 1080 (resolution of my video) and high quality, although it then tells me that my video is to long.

I looked through the forums, I read that there is a way to fix it but couldn't really find how. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

There is a limit for how long your video can be if you use the direct upload tool.

For longer videos (up to YouTube's limits) use Publish & Share/Computer/AVCHD with the YouTube HD option to output an MP4 of your movie, then upload it to YouTube using YouTube's site tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a limit for how long your video can be if you use the direct upload tool.

For longer videos (up to YouTube's limits) use Publish & Share/Computer/AVCHD with the YouTube HD option to output an MP4 of your movie, then upload it to YouTube using YouTube's site tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines