Highlighted

Video Volume

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my video volume is too low, Elements Volume control only lets me increase to 6db, anyone know how to increase it further?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video Volume

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my video volume is too low, Elements Volume control only lets me increase to 6db, anyone know how to increase it further?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post moved from The Lounge to Premiere Elements.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2017 0
Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click on the clip on your timeline and select Clip/Audio Gain. Set the Gain level to 10 db or more.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2017 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add multiple tracks of the same audio and that will increase the volume.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2017 0