• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video won't stop at end of clips

Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made my video, but it won't stop at the end of the clips and won't render. I've let it run to see if there might have been some 'outlier' clips that were inadvertently put in the timeline, but after an hour, still won't stop. I've set the beginning and end in the WAB and see that it has the appropriate beginning and end timestamp...so, I'm befuddled. Any suggestions?Screenshot (279).png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

If it shows lots of empty space beyond your movie, you have stray clips out there.

My tutorial shows you how to get rid of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press the \ button (above Enter) on your keyboard. This will show you your entire project's timeline. Does this view only show you the first 51 minutes, where you clips are clustered, or does it show lots of empty space beyond it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, it shows lots of empty space beyond my clips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, I recorded a quick video with my phone that might do a better job 'explaining'...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it shows lots of empty space beyond your movie, you have stray clips out there.

My tutorial shows you how to get rid of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the video. It fixed my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines