• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videon tuonti videokamerasta

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Miksihän kamerasta ( Sony Handycam/ Canon XH A1 )en saa tuotua videota suoraan 2021ohjelmaan kuten vanhassa Elements 7 versiossa?

Pitääkö ohjelma ladata uudelleen vai onko jossain raksi poikittain?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, I'm depending on computer translation and may not understand your question.   

Firewire capture worked for cameras common when version 7 was current.  That feature was dropped several years ago.  You will need to find an independent capture and system to convert to current digital file formats. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Miksi en saa tuotua videota suoraan 2021 ohjelmaan videokamerasta ( Sony Handycam/ Canon XH A1) kuten vanhassa 7-versiossa?  Virheilmoitus: " No supported device has been detected"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm relying on computer translation.  Forgive me if I don't understand your question!

In order for any of the common editing systems to work, the video files must be on the computer.  Video files are not "in" a project, they are "linked" to the project.  Having the video file on the computer is necessary for that.   

If your cameras are "DV Tape" you will need a conversion process.   Try a google search on "firewire capture" for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kiitos vastauksesta. Vanhat analogiset Hi8 kasetit ja digitaaliset DV ja HD nauhat ovat siis unohdettu uusissa ohjelmissa.

Terveisin

Ilpo6C15

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot capture footage of a Canon XHA1 with Elements 2021 as you could with Elements 7.

Elements 2021 dropped the capturing over firewire feature.

Stick to Elements 7 for capturing and edit the footage with 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. So I have to make first file by Premiere 7 or other way and then I can use it with newest version. Oh..about 150 camcorder DV cassettes..

Regards

Ilpo6C15

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are windows you can use HDVSplit.

Old program but still good. Used to use it all the time with my xha1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. I'll go on Premiere 7 version using for that.

Many thanks for your reply.

PS. one new question: how can I stop Adobe Support Community discussions of other things to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go into your profile (right top corner) and set email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines