• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos are exported in a too small image format

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export the edited video, the individual video clips are partially displayed smaller in the saved file. What do I have to set so that all videos are subsequently displayed in full-screen mode? It would be ok for me if the quality of the individual clips suffers a bit.

Thanks a lot!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not quite sure what you're saying, Cla. Are you saying that you're outputting a 1920x1080 video but your finished video isn't 1920x1080?

Which output setting are you using and how are you measuring the finished video size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer! It's actually not about the file size. It's about the image. Some videos show black frames around them when exported.
I have used the quick export function, but have also tried various other settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you saying that you don't see black frames around the videos when you preview your video but you do see them when you output the video?

When you look under the Edit menu, what is listed on the General page under Project Settings?

When you right-click on your video clip(s) and select Properties, what resolution and frame rate does it show?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines