• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Virtual Choir video with Premiere Elements 21

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. Can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial video for creating a virtual choir video with Premiere Elements 21 please? I've worked out how to do a few things, watched a number of videos but nothing specific for this project (everything seems to be for Premiere Pro) and I've got a couple of projects I really need to get done. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, but I can move this from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

My notes page has about 2 dozen tutorial links, you may find help in one of them

Plain text file, so you will need to copy/paste any links http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith/PrE2021.txt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's my tutorial on doing so:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, I will add that Steve's YouTube tutorial is a good one.  He only uses four feeds, so works well.  It could be a lot of work to do an entire choir!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not to mention that you'll need a pretty robust computer to handle 6 or more video sources!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines