• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VOB files into Pre18

Participant ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This post isn’t a complaint, but rather a tip for anyone that may run into this problem. I recently had some 8mm film transferred to DVD with the intent of creating a home video using PRE18. (some older people may remember the 8mm film) The video files on the DVD are the VOB type and although they would input directly to PRE18, they were quite difficult to work with. Particularly when rendering, sometimes it would take hours to do small sections and it often would freeze up requiring a restart of the program. On a whim, I decided to convert the files to mpeg format using Handbrake software and they now work quite well when creating HD video output to Mp4. The final results, combined with images, soundtrack etc, are quite good. Just some food for thought.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Handbrake seems to solve a lot of issues.  I should spend some time learning it better!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines