• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watching a set of videos sequentially from the same file like a slide show

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like using a Slide Show for jpeg images in a single file, is it possible to put a number of videos or videos plus jpegs in a file and watch them sequentially?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

steveng69334610  wrote

Yes, it does, but that creates an extra large file that is a duplicate of the ones I already have.  I can have my own file of jpegs and watch them as a slide show anytime without creating another huge file.  I'm trying to be able to click on a file and it plays all the jpegs AND videos in that file in order.  Or, watch a series of video clips  from one year from one file rather than create an enormous extra file to show it.  Maybe it's not possible without creating more hug

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless I am misunderstanding your question, yes that is exactly what Premiere Elements does. 

You put whatever combination of video clips and photos into a project and output a finished video file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it does, but that creates an extra large file that is a duplicate of the ones I already have. I can have my own file of jpegs and watch them as a slide show anytime without creating another huge file. I'm trying to be able to click on a file and it plays all the jpegs AND videos in that file in order. Or, watch a series of video clips from one year from one file rather than create an enormous extra file to show it. Maybe it's not possible without creating more huge files...

What do you think?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

steveng69334610  wrote

Yes, it does, but that creates an extra large file that is a duplicate of the ones I already have.  I can have my own file of jpegs and watch them as a slide show anytime without creating another huge file.  I'm trying to be able to click on a file and it plays all the jpegs AND videos in that file in order.  Or, watch a series of video clips  from one year from one file rather than create an enormous extra file to show it.  Maybe it's not possible without creating more huge files...

What do you think?

It sounds like you are looking for is a video player that will work with a playlist.  VLC from Videolan works for video clips, JPEGs and even music files.  I think it will do what you want.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried out the VLC media player and it works well as you suggested! Thank you very much!!

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are very welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines