• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

watermark removal

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why I am not able to remove the watermark on the Adobe premier elements free trial. I have tried to go to the timeline and delete the rendered files,  then tried to re-render the files which should have removed the watermark according to the guidance but the watermarks are still there, even after exporting the video the watermarks are still there. Does anyone know how to solve it or is it just an error,

Thanks.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved... Premiere Elements is not part of Creative Cloud]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

senadc70028985  schrieb

Does anyone know why I am not able to remove the watermark on the Adobe premier elements free trial.

Does anyone know how to solve it or is it just an error,

Thanks.

It's not an error It works as designed. This is a restriction of the trial version.

You can remove the watermark when you buy a license of Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

senadc70028985  schrieb

Does anyone know why I am not able to remove the watermark on the Adobe premier elements free trial.

Does anyone know how to solve it or is it just an error,

Thanks.

It's not an error It works as designed. This is a restriction of the trial version.

You can remove the watermark when you buy a license of Premiere Elements.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aha okey thank you, but I still wonder why they have a guid on how to remove it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So that you can remove it after you have (1) tried it for free, (2) decided it works on you computer, (3) you like it well enough, (4) want to use or keep the work you did while under trial and (5) intend to continue editing video with a quality application!

There is a "sly" way to keep your work without the watermark.  Not only does Adobe give you a trial period, but they have a refund period.  Read the fine print carefully.  But, if you buy directly from Adobe (not a retailer) you can install the serial number, remove the water mark and still request a refund. 

Adobe is a monstrous company, but I think they really do want you to have a quality experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then it is a sample, not a trial.

I won't know if it will integrate with other stuff I am trying to do and what the reaction/acceptance will be with my products or businesses until I am able to utilize it in the correct form.

So, it is not a trial. They should be up front on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Either way, it is the same code. 

The "sample" is free and produces output with a watermark.  When you buy the serial number you don't uninstall/reinstall.  It is only a key to provide continued use.   So, testing with other software should work fine. 

If you have to test it with clients, buy the package up front.  Test it with your products and clients.  If it doesn't work, you can get a refund. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines