• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark wont disappear despite deleting rendered files.

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why the **** after purchasing, reinstalling, and reactivating does it still show this **** stupid **** piece of crap watermark.

"delete rendered files and do this **** **** steps every **** project"

do you know how much time that will take per project to render to get rid of this **** watermark. worthless, not inutitve. 0/10 for me.

Profanity removed... continue to swear and you may be banned... Moderator

Title edited

TOPICS
Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your pain!  But, I also feel compelled to comment for others that might read your complaint.   

The free preview doesn't last that long.  It's purpose is to let potential buyers verify it runs on their computers and to provide a trial workflow experience.   It would be hard to create very many serious works in that short time.   

Back to the point...  There will be no watermark in any new projects once the serial number is entered.  There is a tool in the Timeline menu that should get rid of the watermark in all the "trial" projects in one step.   

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i bought the full version for $100 and it still shows it is what im getting it

id be an idiot to complain about that in the free trial version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not suggesting you are an idiot!  The watermarks do go away!  Do you get water marks on new projects started after you've entered the serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines