Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We couldn't find supported products in your account

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently had an issue importing a video file, telling me HEVC is missing. I did everything to get it working like it is described here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-elements/faq-what-should-i-do-if-premiere-elements-2020-fail...

Unfortunately it's still not working. When I tried to contact the support, the chatbot tells me, that it couldn't find any supported products in my account. When I check my account through the provided link from the bot, they are actually listed there.

When I check here https://helpx.adobe.com/de/contact/what-contact-options.html it says it should be supported.

I'm using Premiere Elements 2021 and it's registered. How do I get support?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve is right that it makes a difference between iOS and Windows.   

I have Windows and couldn't make HEVC work about a year ago.  I needed tech support.   Maybe their workload changes, but you should be able to get through to them.  Sometimes it takes a little patience.   In my case I had installed two of Microsoft's codecs.  The second one changed some 'permissions' I could not resolve by myself. 

Please try again at https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html .  This time look for a small floating icon in the lower right corner.  It is a shortcut to chat help!   It looks like this:

Help Icon.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forum tells me to correct highlighted errors... I don't see any... please check my attached .png files for my answer.

adobe 1.PNG

adobe 2.PNG

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how else to help you Timo15B9.  There are people on the end of the help chat.  My experience is that they do respond.  

What happened on my computer many months ago was that I installed both the free and $.99 codec from Microsoft.   That created a conflict where the free one blocked use of the $.99 version through permission settings in Windows.  I was unable to fix that by myself and used the chat system to get help fixing it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thanks for your respond!

My problem is, that I am unable to contact the support...because the chat bot tells me I wouldn't have support but I am suoppsed to have...

I hope an adobe employer read that and will help me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again, Elements 2021 should be supported, the only way to cantact support is to go through the chat... the chat bot tells me that it couldn't find a registered product... When go through the provided link from the bot  - there it is... registered and all..

Don't know how I could get support elsewhere....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines