• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What files to retain?

Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Premier Elements 12 w/Windows, after creating the movie I would like to retain only the files that are necessary in order to reduce the size and clutter of files.  Assuming the movie is finished and will not be further edited, is there any reason to retain the.xmps, .log, and .prel files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

If you are happy with the end result, you can delete everything.  Most people choose to keep their source files, but those are not needed to play the final result either.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are happy with the end result, you can delete everything.  Most people choose to keep their source files, but those are not needed to play the final result either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  I thought so.  I keep the clips, but nothing else other than the final movie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines