• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what is adobe affects?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay I purchased adobe element to create a video news segment for my church project, however the virtual broadcast news packages  I prefer use something called adobe affects. Not sure if I can download those packages and use with adobe element, ,can someone advise on what I can do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never hear of a program called Adobe Effects.

Could you be referring to After Effects, Adobe's professional special effects program?

Why do you prefer to use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had never heard of "virtual broadcast news packages" so I googled it!  I was pleasantly surprised to see so many choices.  One example is https://www.pond5.com/after-effects/1/broadcast-news.html

For the OP, yes every one that I saw requires a version of Adobe After Effects.  There is a free trial here:  Free After Effects | Download Adobe After Effects CC full version  After the trial, it is available through a Adobe Creative Cloud subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No you cannot use After Effects templates in Pr. Elements.

After Effect is a compositing tool, while Elements is a non linear editing tool.

After Effect has a very high learning curve.

So if this is your first steps in video editing start getting to know Elements first before heading over to After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines