• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the maximum for blu ray output?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have  two hours of video on my time line and am wondering if I should stop or keep going on my video project before burning to blu ray? Hate to find out after adding more. The video clips are HD, some 4k. My instinct is blu ray can handle more, but I'm pausing. Any experience or input on what Elements 2019 can handle and output to blu ray?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The good news is that you can fit about 2 hours of high-def video on a BluRay disc.

The bad news is that Premiere Elements 2019 does not include the ability to make a BluRay disc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!! I did not know blu ray option was removed. Wondering now how to export timeline in original format so I can import back in an older version or another program to do blu ray? Seems like those options are limited too. Know anyway to do that? Thanks again.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can output your finished movie as a 1920x1080 Mp4 and then add the BluRay markers and menus in a pre-2018 version of the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't have or can't get an old version of Premiere Elements, you can get "DVD Architect".  It was originally developed by Sony to burn Blu-Ray videos on Sony discs to play on Sony players! 

There appears to be an orginal Sony version on Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Sony-DVD-Architect-Studio-Download/dp/B00DQG8EIU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=15414...

Magix, a German company, bought all of Sony's video software and has newer versions. Search for "Magix Vegas DVD Architect".  You can buy it alone, but it is bundled with a lot of the Magix products often at cheaper prices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I do have an older version so will revert to that for now. I do appreciate the DVD Architect info. I will look into that as an option as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I am doing your suggestion now prior to uninstalling 2019. I appreciate the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please mark this question as correctly answered, artz.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines