• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What program has enough storage space to hold 2,000 cartoon drawings w/o continually jamming up?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What program has enough storage space to hold 2,000 cartoon drawings (that I made using Paint and Paint 3D), for a 30-minute YouTube animated cartoon, without continually jamming up? Adobe Premiere Elements 19 could not do it. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your message suggests you've already tried some apps, perhaps not made for this job, and hit a limit. If they are Adobe apps, please let us know your apps and versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried APE 19.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but you directed me to a blank page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That stuff is 10 years old and no longer applicable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like your computer might be underpowered for this task.  To work with video, you need really good equipment -- CPU, GPU, RAM and hard disk space.   It goes without saying that Premier Elements is consumer grade software with few bells & whistles compared to Premier Pro which is industry level software.   See Premier Pro system requirements and recommended work stations below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Adobe-Premiere-Pro-CC-143

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently I'd need a more expensive computer than my HP? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To avoid further confusion, I moved this question from Get Started to Premier Elements and merged it with your original discussion on the same topic. Price doesn't always indicaet quality. But yes, you need a powerful computer to make feature-length videos.
Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your complete comp specs and OS build?

What are the dimensions (height and width) of these drawings and what is the extension?

What resolution and framerate is the Youtube movie going to be.

What is the length in time of one image on the timeline going to be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the answers to these, but I'll work on them. I was going to do a screenshot of this chart below and take it in to Costco's or any computer dealer.  https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

I also noticed these requirements:

Some of those seem to overlap the other requirements.  I appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NelsonKane,

Perhaps you can try making several video sections (10?) by using separate projects for each.  Then combine those sections in a master project.  Your computer would not have to work nearly has hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! This is my favorite advice. I'll do that!  I could make 10 3-minute scenes. I could put them on YouTube separately. So, my first video needs to be the best. The challenge: YouTube has over 3 billion videos, and usually the most important ones get the fewest views.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines