Highlighted

What´s the difference between Premiere Elements Student and Teacher Edition x other Premiere Elements version

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What´s the differences of Premiere Elements Student and Teacher Edition and normal Premiere Elements? Only the person who will use or will be a handicaped/limited version?

Didn´t find anything on Adobe´s website that could explain it to me.

I´m a student but need to know this before buying a Student version or a full version.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

The only differences is that you can't use it to upgrade to a newer version and you can't transfer the license to another person.

Functionally, it is exactly the same program as the "full version."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What´s the difference between Premiere Elements Student and Teacher Edition x other Premiere Elements version

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What´s the differences of Premiere Elements Student and Teacher Edition and normal Premiere Elements? Only the person who will use or will be a handicaped/limited version?

Didn´t find anything on Adobe´s website that could explain it to me.

I´m a student but need to know this before buying a Student version or a full version.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peru Bob | Adobe Community Professional

The only differences is that you can't use it to upgrade to a newer version and you can't transfer the license to another person.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the price tag.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2017 1
Charly5 LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quels documents pour prouver la fonction 'Teacher". 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2020 0