Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to get more visual and sound effects, transitions

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

where can I get more visual and sound effects as well as transitions? What is in Premiere Elements is not sufficient for my projects. I want to have up to date effects to download. 

thanks!

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider what comes with Premiere Elements the basics that are easy to use.  Assuming you have the ones provided by Adobe with the software, there are no more from Adobe.  The next step is to find internet sources.  Even YouTube has a library of audio files you can use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know about YouTube audio library. It is still not enough and what about visual effects? Any recommendation of the site where I can buy both visual and sound effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of visual and sound effects are you looking for?  If I know, it might be fun helping you look!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on children videos. So, I need anything like cartoon eyes, sparkles, any pictures I need to put without the background, kids laughing sounds, wow sound etc. Honestly, anything depending on the video content. I know I can get stuff on internet (green screen effects, for example), but I do not want to search too long. I would like to have an access to some kind of library where I can choose and pay. Thanks!

lola

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"So, I need anything"

Shutterstock, Adobe Stock?  Google for "shutterstock competitors".  The list is long!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines