• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which product should I get?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a few movies on DVD's and I would like to edit them. The file is Video_TS.

Which software should I purchase?

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements can certainly rip files from DVDs and edit them, if that's what you're asking, randy.

Though VIDEO_TS is likely a folder of files on your DVD, not the video files themselves. Your actual video files are more likely .vob files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I would highly recommend Premiere Elements 2019 for your purpose. Below are few links which will help you get started:

Installation instructions:          Adobe Premiere Elements Help | Adobe Premiere Elements Get Started

Premiere Elements Tutorials:   Premiere Elements tutorials

Guided Edits in Premiere Elements to guide you for basic editing: Guided Edits in Adobe Premiere Elements

Hope you have a great time editing with Premiere Elements. We would love to hear your feedback!

Thanks,

Nidhi Bhushan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines