• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White space above and below to add captions

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I do this style with Adobe Premier Elements 15? I'm not trying to push Gary, this is just the ideal example of what I am looking to do and want to know if it is possible with the software.

image1 (1).PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not clear what you want to do, brad.

Are you trying to create a video that appears in a window at the top of the screen and a subtitle that runs in the lower half?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The easiest way to do what you want is to create graphics containing the text you want against a white background. Have three layers (or tracks). On the bottom track put the video. On the next track up, overlay the text-graphic for the bottom text, and finally one the third track put the text-graphic for the top layer. Alternatively you use the following step:

1. From 'Project Assets' choose -> Panel Options -> New Items-> Color Matte (Select white)

2. Use a black font and Title tool on top of the matte. Resize the matte so that it's where you want the text and not cover up the video.

It's easiest, though just to make some jpegs with the text you want and add them where your want them, re-sized for the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines