• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are my export files so large?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first time I exported a file, it saved at 3.31 GB.  I opened it back up to make some minor modifications in the order of clips and now it saves at 6.08 GB.  Must've changed some setting inadvertantly but can't figure out what.  Both videos were exported at the same settings on the 'Export and Share' screen.  Please let me know how to get the file back to a reasonable size.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There must be some difference in the two outputs. But, without having your two project files right in from of me, I can't say what they are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The export preset resolution/framerate and quality (bitrate) could be different for the two exports or the project setting might be different. When you imported the exported file back into Premiere Elements, the project setting will change to match the this video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines