Highlighted

Why can't I run premiere without Windows media player and why can't windows allow me access to winddows media player

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am dying here. Trying to do some simple editing, and just getting bucked at every turn. I have tried downloading the update package and downloading alternatives to the windows media player AND premiere but nothing works. AHHH!! Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why can't I run premiere without Windows media player and why can't windows allow me access to winddows media player

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am dying here. Trying to do some simple editing, and just getting bucked at every turn. I have tried downloading the update package and downloading alternatives to the windows media player AND premiere but nothing works. AHHH!! Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to be a bit more specific. Saying nothing works doesn't give us much to work with -- especially when you're asking about Premiere (Pro or Elements) as well as other Windows Media Player alternatives. We can't help you with Windows Media Player.

What exactly are you trying to do and what exactly is happening?

Which version of the program are you working with on what operating system?

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is this video?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2017 0