• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why did Elements Photo Editor Stop Working When I Installed Elements Premier

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Dec 2017 I installed Photoshop Elements on my computer.  I upgraded from a previous version.  This month, I installed Elements Premier.  Now my Photo Editor will not engage.  Should I uninstall the first Elements?  Would Elements Premier then engage Photo Editor?  I have read many pages on the two but it does not say if you need to uninstall before upgrading to Premium.  I am desperate to get back my Photo Editor, as well as the new features.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should not have to uninstall one to install the other.

What computer system are you on?  What version of Elements are you using?  What does the screen say when you try to start Photoshop Elements?  Can you post a screen shot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Windows 10.  When I try to bring up Elements using the Icon on my Task Bar, nothing happens.  When I go to the left and select Elements under programs, it looks like it will open....then it doesn't.

When using Elements Premier, only Organizer and Video Editor work.  I have watched the screen where photo editor's color changes like it is going to open....then after seven minutes (one time) it is just doing the same thing.......nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines