• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is it so anti workflow?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where would I get my money back. I hate this software now that I tried using it for over a month. 

You need specifics?
Not able to adjust values on a form with the wheel, like photoshop
working with titles, creating simple centered text b/w
The timeline zoom feature has no mouse wheel abilities
No workflow, just a pile of tools.
Its hard to become imersed which is a bad thing for a business. 
You cant copy a perfectly fine title and paste it in the next transistion. They stay linked and all show the same text.......basic crap.

IMO:

This is a basic software with real limitations. For $100 (premier elements 2021 retail) you do not get what you pay for. I have been a customer  and it breaks my heart to see the cheap software programming in this "elite" software. With the limitations I've had on this version, there is no way I'd buy the pro. I imagine worse value.

It litterally wont remember your text selections on anything and defaults to a non-english language... Its upsurd. 

and now the sound stopped working. It's impossible for this to be pleasurable......

Where do I get a refund to change software..........

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry that you are having issues.  Some of those issues can be resolved, such as your title problem.

If you really want a refund, please see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-cancel-or-change-order.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>using it for over a month

I doubt that Adobe will give you a refund due to being past the time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I already thought that they wouldnt but I'm going to try anyway. I can't believe they let the brand suffer like that, wait this is America and that is the business model.........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Francis,

I scanned your list of issues.  I may have suggestions for each of them if you want to take the time to do them separately.   

I have a PrE workflow that I like. 

For the titles, make duplicates in the assets window then put them on the timeline.   Each will have a different title. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate your offer, Bill. But, if Francis' initial complaints are the dealbreaker, I think he or she just bought the wrong program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines