Highlighted

Why is Premier Elements not available in certain countries?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new here, I tried to use Premier Elements and I'm really liking it It was easy to use compare to other that I tried. Now that I was finished with my first video and planning to purchase a license. I was prompted that it is not available in my country. Can anyone help me to get a copy of this? I'm thinking of changing my region but I'm afraid it might cause problems with my credit card's verification on payment.

Thank you,

Daryl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why is Premier Elements not available in certain countries?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new here, I tried to use Premier Elements and I'm really liking it It was easy to use compare to other that I tried. Now that I was finished with my first video and planning to purchase a license. I was prompted that it is not available in my country. Can anyone help me to get a copy of this? I'm thinking of changing my region but I'm afraid it might cause problems with my credit card's verification on payment.

Thank you,

Daryl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What country?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2017 0
DarylJay LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m from Philippines. Can you help me out? Because if I can’t get Premiere Elements by Friday I’ll be getting Cyberlink‘s video editor. i need to finish the video I’m workin on by weekend.

Thank you,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2017 0