Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why reduce shaking is need every time I open old project? PE 2018

New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem. when I am working on project and try to use reduce shaking it is ok, but later always when I open the same project I can't easily export my work because always I need to find clips which I use option reduce shaking and I have to do it again - then its ok, I very annoying me and waste a lot of time. Why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't tell you why it can't "remember" the stabilization effect, but can say it has happened to me as well. 

A possible "work around" is to create a special project for any clip that needs stabilization and output a stabilized version.  Then use that new version as a source for the master project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sly,
One work-around that I've found is to shoot smaller clips. On my new iPhone Xs after 10 minutes, the video gets the shakes, and instead of using PRE to fix the problem, I just stop and start shooting from my iPhone and the problem is solved. Using smaller raw video clips is more work editing, but with all of the cutting a normal video takes anyway, it's not much more. Not a solution; a work-around.
Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try deleting media cache and preview files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines