• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wie Bildausschnitt erstellen?

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, für das Video möchte ich nicht das gesamte Bild, sondern nur einen Teil verwenden. Gibt es in Premiere Elements dafür ein Werkzeug wie "Ausschnitt" in Magix Video deluxe Premium (VDL)? Auch nach langem Suchen im Benutzerhandbuch von Premiere Elements und im Internet habe ich nichts Passendes gefunden.

Im VDL kann ich mithilfe der acht Anfasser den im Monitor angezeigten Rahmen proportional verkleinern (also im Seitenverhältnis 16:9 wie der Film) und an die gewünschte Position verschieben; mit "Bildfüllend" wird der Ausschnitt dann auf Bildschirmgröße herangezoomt, sodasss kein schwarzer Rand entsteht. Das beigefügte Bild zeigt oben das Bearbeitungsfenster von VDL und unten das Ergebnis.

Wer kann mir hier weiterhelfen?

Gruß Wolfgang

VDL Ausschnitt.jpg

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere Elements, if you select the clip on your timeline, you can click and drag on the handles that appear around the picture in the Monitor panel and resize and position the video as needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select one of the handles I can only resize the entire video - but I cannot "zoom in" / crop (using Premiere Elements 14); regardless of pressing ALT / CTL/SHIFT while moving the handles.

Is there a way of zooming in / cropping?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. By applying and keyframing the Crop effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks for the quick reply. It seems I am missing some basic skills here. Could you point me to a resource where I learn about applying these features? I cannot find it in the context menu, unfortunately. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for Your Reply. I've tried that now, but after dragging the handles only the entire (!) picture is scaled down.  However I would like to enlarge a section (!) of the whole picture and then enlarge it to the whole video window, see the screenshot from November 1st. Please write me how I can do it.Versuch Ausschnitt erzeugen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the Crop effect with the Zoom option checked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't now what You mean with "Crop effect with the Zoom option". Could You post a screenshot, where I can see, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand the question, I would grab the 'handles' and pull them beyond the preview frame.  Then, to position the new framing, right click and hold in the middle of the preview image and slide it where you want.  

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you have applied the "Crop" effect, you get controls.  Note the check box.    But, again and if I understand your question, did you try pulling the grab handles past the preview screen?

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I understand and it works. Thank You for the helpful instructions. But when I click "Export and Share" the window crashes: I think that's another problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a screen capture video.  Hope it helps.  

[video]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click the video window it stays small. How can I enlarge it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe a link to one you can see better will help.....

https://vimeo.com/476725092

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was a helpful hint - thank you!

"Crop" is an effect you need to apply (... and first find in the effects area...).

I expected it be automatically available in the "applied effects" area when you select a clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I search cutting one clip, do not understand that kind of working. If I do that, then is the first part or the last part deleted,

but I want only cut out in the mittle. How can I do it.

Many thanks and please excuse me bad english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo,

Ihre Frage hat nichts mit dem Thema "Bildausschnitt", also dem Freistellen eines Teils eines Bildes zu tun. Es wäre von Ihnen also ein neues Thema zu erstellen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines