• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will PS & Premiere Elements 13 work on Windows 10?

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm in the process of of buying a new desktop with Windows 10 after our Windows 7 machine got toasted in a power failure.

I have a disk with the PS and Premiere Elements 13 Student bundle. Will it install and run on Windows 10?

• Thanks.
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've since found out that Adobe is no longer activating 13 even if you have the activation key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not heard that. If you've got the version 13 installation files and serial number, you'll be able to install and activate the program. Some of its third-party components (MPEG2, for instance) may not activate, but the program will work just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve - most versions of PE have a subsequent update (e.g. 14.1) which is applied online from within the tool itself.  Do you happen to know if these updates still work for older versions such as 14 (I may have to reinstall PE 14 on a new system at some stage).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this information from Adobe support. Other things I've read said from 14 on will work. That's what prompted me to contact Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would go back to Adobe Support and ask a different support agent.

You might get a different answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just installed version 13 on my Windows 10 and it installed and opened just fine. The only thing that doesn't work is eLive, an online feature which was discontinued.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines