• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Window crashes while exporting

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The export worked in the test version. But now, after installing the purchased version, the window crashes every time I click "Export and Share". Fenster vor Absturz 8.11.2020.jpgPrmiere Elements 2020, Windows 10, 64-bit.

What should I do?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the video on your timeline? Where did it come from? What format is the file?

What is its resolution and frame rate? It looks like the program is having trouble matching a project setting to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the graphic card details as well, along with project settings and media information (as already asked by Steve)?

Also, can you try turning off Hardware Acceleration from preferences and share the behavior whether you are seeing any difference?

To turn off the Hardware Acceleration:
1. Go to Edit.

2. Select Preferences >> General.

3. Uncheck the check box "Use hardwae acceleration..."

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the letters. Yesterday, Premiere Elements crashed while trying to export this video, even after restarting the PC. Today I tried again: The export worked perfectly. I don't understand that, but there is no longer a problem with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines