• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 crashes when using Premiere Elements 2021

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a AMD FX 6300 Six-Core Processor, 16 GB DDR3 RAM with a 2 GB AMD Radeon 7700 graphics card installed on a Windows 10 Education  Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.685

My computer crashes often when I use Adobe Premiere Elements 2021. 

If you are Adobe staff, please note. Can anyone please offer me some advice on how to fix this recurring problem?

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>If you are Adobe staff

This space is provided by Adobe, but employees rarely respond to messages

What message do you see when the program crashes?

What driver version do you have for your Radeon 7700 graphics card?

Have you tried a different driver?

Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers
Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter
•ATI Driver https://www.amd.com/en/support
There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Can anyone please offer me some advice on how to fix this recurring problem?"  

Premiere Elements is reliable software.  Considering the sales volume of the product, "crashing" reports here are statistically small.  When there are "crashing" problems, it is usually traced to hardware.  Often it is the GPU or it's drivers.  Less often it is RAM or disk drives.   

The fastest fix is usually to initiate an "online chat" session with Adobe techs.  They can remotely troubleshoot your system.  Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines