Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Won't save videos

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to anyone who can help in anyway 

I have had Adobe Premiere Elements 13 for a couple years.  I bought a Windows 10 laptop when they first came out, and ordered the program along with the computer.  It has always worked so well, and I love it.  But, I went to use it yesterday, and it works fine until I go to select how I want to save the video (either to the internet, the computer, to a phone, or others).  Once I select a place to save the video, the whole program freezes up, and it comes up with a notification that basically says it won't save the video.  I've tried restarting the computer, updating the program, and connecting the program to the internet so I could save it directly to Google.  None of that has worked.  This makes me really sad, because I really like to edit videos, and I was supposed to be presenting one I've been editing for a week, tonight. 

If anyone has any ideas, those would be greatly appreciated.  Or, if you've had something similar happen, please let me know.  Just knowing I'm not alone on this one would be great!  XD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"how I want to save the video "

Are you doing a "File > Save" or "Export and Share"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I'm doing "export + share". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It could be due to a Windows 10 update.

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines