• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

writting video at 100mbs

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adaboe Primere elements after the trial. the trial version let me create a video at 100mbs. the purchased virsion wont. i am trying to edit video from my phone which shows in the details that to was created at 100 but in adobie it will only write out at 60. i have tried to adjust the settings and checked the box project settings "Maximum bit rate" but when i move the slide bar to 100 it only writes out at 30. If i select 60 it will write out at 60. just not 100. any ideas?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this "Advanced" settings option....

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have that selection

help 1.png

i dont know if that 60 in the first selection is the FPS or the bit rate. if it is the bit rate then i should have something for 100

help 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I dt ont have that selection"

No you don't when creating the project settings for editing.  But you do at output when you are rendering the finished product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am under "export share" ----> "Devices"  ----> 4K Ultra HD" ----> "MP4"
There is a slide bar for "Low" (30mbs), "Med" (60mbs) and "Hi" (100mbs). 

help 3.png
when i move it to "Hi" it only writes out at 30. I can see this in the file description under details.

help 5.pnghelp 6.png
the "rendering" is only for the working window
help 4.png
i am using "Adobe Premiere Elements 2020" not "Pro" i dont know if my version dosent allow it or if i am missing a setup option that is not allowing me to configure for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Export & Share Dialog, go to Devices > Custom and you'll see an "Advanced" button that will yield more bit rate settings. 

If I understand this correctly, your finished output file will have the bitrate you select.  The project itself needs preview files that are compact enough for your processor to function in real time.   The "Render" button only effects the previews.  It does not effect the final output. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your patience. i apreciate the help. I created a new configuration and just named it copy of but it is still only low rez.

help 8.pnghelp 9.png

i dont know if this is going back to the screen for selecting the preset when creating a new project.

help 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want high bitrate you also need high framerate such a 60fps.

Yours is set to 29.97.

Just make a new project a drag a clip into the timeline to get a matching settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines