• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Youtube Upload

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to upload video to Youtube on Premiere Elements 2020. After pressing start share a blank grey screen appears and nothing else happens. I understand the program should require authorization but it does not.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why you have not been able to authorize the link between the program and the site, but you are right that is the first step before you will be able to upload. It could be your internet connection, could be your firewall or it could be something in your system configuration. Hard to say.

Meantime, you can use Export & Share/Devices/Computer/ 1920x1080 to output an MP4 that you can upload to YouTube using your web browser. It takes no more time and only a few extra clicks, and until you can figure out what's up with your connection, it beats struggling with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem.  I was running Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 until this weekend and I was able to upload to YouTube without a problem.  Updated to Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 and now I get a blank grey screen every time I try to upload.  I understand that I can export to Device and upload to YouTube but it is much easier the other way.  No other changes have been made on my computer since updated from 2019 to 2020.  I do not think it is a system problem.  I am running Windows 10, 1903.

Any other thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said. It's not a system problem. It's a YouTube problem. They keep changing the way the site interfaces with these programs. (And it's not limited to Premiere Elements.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not work with Vimeo either.  I do not think it is a YouTube Problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export to mp4 and upload manually as most of us do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it doesn't work for YouTube or Vimeo, there is something going on at your end. Possibly a firewall issue or some configuration that's keeping your program from linking up with these sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did a reinstall of Premiere Elements 2020 and I was able to upload to YouTube easily. However, when I went away and came back and tried to upload again the same blank grey box appeared. Did another reinstall and it worked. Very strange since I went to my old 2011 version of Premiere Elements and it connects and uploads perfectly every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines