• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom Frames. Premiere Elements 2019

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use the auto pan and zoom tool in Quick mode and then go into manual zoom I sometimes have nice big adjustment frames which exceed the size of the photo.  This enables much more zoom control. This never happens in Expert mode where the adjustment frame is confined by the photo. Also it only happens about 50% of the time in Quick mode. I like the ability to set up zoom using frames which go outside the confines of the photo. How can I do this? Or is some weird quirk that is not supposed to happen. Very useful when it does!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

That is a limitation of the pan & zoom tool. And it's the reason most people prefer to create keyframes manually in the Applied Effects panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is a limitation of the pan & zoom tool. And it's the reason most people prefer to create keyframes manually in the Applied Effects panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines