Can't Install mogrt files into essential graphics panel

0 Votes
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've run into an issue where all of a sudden I can no longer install mogrt files into my essential graphics panel.  Every time I try I get the message pictured below: "The Motion Graphic Template could not be installed." 

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 10.44.54 AM.png

Have tried all of the most obvious trouble shooting methods (restart computer, working from different files and projects, clearing the cache of both premiere and after effects, etc.)

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mogrt might not be compatible with the beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -

What version of Premiere Pro are you using? Is this a mogrt that has previously worked? Can you install other mogrts?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is Premiere Beta 22.6.0, just updated.  I've been able to use mogrts exported from AE Beta before with no problem.  Everything worked like it should the day before, then the next day it didn't, with no discernable change in the process.  I tried exporting from another composition and importing different mogrt files and none of them seem to be working.   I've even tried going back to regular Premiere and wasn't able to import mogrt files in that one either.   Really weird.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. Any chance you can share the failing mogrt with us?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All, 

This bug had to do with a conflict from an OS update removing the mechanism that Premiere Pro used to copy files that appears to only affect Mac users. It is currently fixed in Beta and will be part of the 22.6.1 release.

Here are a few workarounds that will help in the meantime: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources