• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mix Volume on Audio Track Mixer Defaults to "Minus Infinity" Upon Opening Every Project

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last Premiere Pro Beta update, every time I open a project, the mix volume in the Audio Track Mixer starts at "minus infinity", muting all sound for the project.

When I manually adjust it to zero, the volume goes back to where it needs to be, but then resets after I close the project and open it again later.

System info
    Application: Premiere Pro (Beta) v24.3.0.9
    OS: Windows v10.0.19045, RAM: 31.95 GB GB, CPUs (logical): 12

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm currently experiencing the same issue in Adobe Audition and i'm about to scream i am so pissed right now. i have been using audition to record and mix vocals since 2019 and i have never run into a situation like this and it's not just the mix or master lane if i click any of the tracks' volume controller it just goes whooooomp down to infinitely silent lol wtf is going on i am attaching a few screenshots as you can see each track's volume levels are being thrown all over the place and the playback is paused it's so bizarre Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 23.36.22.pngScreenshot 2024-07-15 at 23.36.32.pngScreenshot 2024-07-15 at 23.36.40.pngScreenshot 2024-07-15 at 23.36.54.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources