• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam Render Files Not Saving

Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been reported before (as far back as 2016, give or take) so this is redundant but maybe a new set of eyes will see it.  I am working on a documentary with tons of multicams set up.  Sometimes the waveform for the multicam  doesn't show up so I'll do 'render audio' in order for the waveforms to be created.  If I close the project and re-open it, those rendered waveform files disappear and the audio has to be re-rendered in order to see again.  So annoying!

Premiere Pro 24.3 BETA
2021 Apple MacBook M1 Pro 
Ventura 13.4.1c

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
Bug , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Confirming: When you say 'render files', you mean 'audio waveforms'?

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirming: When you say 'render files', you mean 'audio waveforms'?

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let's see if I can clarify.  I'm looking at multicam clips in a timeline with unrendered audio waveforms, meaning that they're appearing blank (see screenshot).  To solve, I go up to Sequence > Render Audio, which goes through a rendering process (which doesn't show any progress... a separate bug) and then the rendered audio waveforms appear when finished.

However,  the problem is that when I save, close, and reopen my project, those rendered audio waveforms files disappear and I have to re-'render audio' again.  Why isn't Premiere saving/remembering the rendered audio waveform files?

Also to note, is that after opening the project, I wait for any Peak files to finish being generated.  Additionally, only track 1 in the multicam(s) is enabled; everything else is both muted and disabled.

unrendered audio waveformsunrendered audio waveforms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources