• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New bugs. Version 24.4.0 BETA (Build 12), Windows 11 Home

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Warp stabilization does not work. "Unknown exception on frame 0 in Warp Stabilizer."

2. Sliding position and scale in the Motion part of effects does not show real-time changes in the playback window unless you highlight the "Motion" heading.

3. Color Matching crashes the program every time.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Yup, warp no longer works at all, even in a fresh project. Stuck on "initializing" / error in frame 0. Windows 10, latest beta version. It's been a couple of days.

2. Also colour changes in lumetri don't show real time changes either. You have to use the slider and stop to see the effect.

I'm also really bummed that audio file names are no longer visible in the timeline unless you make the tracks bigger, as of the last major update a few weeks ago. And frequently my key presses like enable/disable a clip do nothing unless I click on the track again.

The whole thing is a lot less usable than a month or two ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also really bummed that audio file names are no longer visible in the timeline unless you make the tracks bigger

Oh, sorry - scratch that, it's been fixed. Good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warp has now been fixed, for me at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Diver4pix  Thanks for reporting the issue. 
Warp stabilizer issue is fixed, please try with latest beta build. 

Regards,
MD Imran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have several issues with the last few beta versions.

1) The audio waveform is aweful.  Even at -2db the wave form only occupies about 1/3 of the bar.  It makes it difficult to see, and more difficult to decern where a word ends.

2) Moving a position soed not show in real time.  I have to click and slide left, then unclick, then it moves.  Then I click and drag again, unclick, and see how close i am getting.   This also applies to other sliders.  Crop for examle, I can move the slider around, but it doesn't show where the crp line is until 2 seconds after i unclick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources