Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

22.2.0 Build 53 Font Roulette

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Essential Graphics suddenly won't select the right font.

I was editing OK until AME started crashing with the warning that font was not found.

I reopened the project to discover that Premier had chosen a different font than the one I was using, and it wasn't installed.

So I tried to set it back, and it would NOT choose the right font.  You'd pick one and it would instead choose one that was between 2 and 6 fonts above the one I chose in the alphabetical list. 

Same works for the global font replace. I picked the font and the name stuck in the dialog, but once executed all the graphics took the wrong font.

For instance, I chose Architecture and got Antique Olive, 2 up in the list.  It gets wierder when choosing fonts in the EG dialog. There if you click on the one you want it will display the offset substitution.

Strange thing, it was working OK until after restarting the machine, and it suddenly didn't like the fonts I chose.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?