• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Pro Beta (24.5.0 Beta - Build 11) crashes when attempted to open exsiting or new file

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premier Pro Beta (24.5.0 Beta - Build 11) crashes when opening existing or new files.

The issue started today, 4/18 am. It was working on 4/17 am.

Scenario 1: I opened an existing file, and it asked me to miss a video file that exist in the folder. I allowed the app to search, and it found it. When it attempted to load and open the file, it crashed. Adobe-created cloud diagnostic appeared. Using a MacBook pro

Scenario 2: I opened another existing file, a different folder from my MacBook Pro. It did not require me to search for the missing file, but it crashed. It's similar to the behavior above. 

Scenario 3: Created a new file, and it crashed.

Please help; I can't use the application, and I have lots of work on my side. Highly appreaciate your assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to beta forum.

provide feedback.png

Several users have issues with build 11: revert to 24.4 or wait for update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources