Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AMD RX 7000 GPU LAG

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Support Team,

I am writing to you to report an issue that I am experiencing with my AMD RX 7900XTX graphics card and the activation of OPENCL in Premiere Pro.

When I enable OPENCL, I experience significant lag, and the preview barely works.

I can only preview 10-15 images before the application freezes entirely.

My system configuration includes a Ryzen 7 3700X processor and 32GB of RAM, all hosted on NVME SSDs.

I have also updated my graphics card drivers to the latest version.

I have attempted to resolve the issue by switching to CPU-only rendering, but the performance is still suboptimal.

I believe that the issue may be related to a conflict between Premiere Pro and the AMD RX 7900XTX graphics card.

Could you please advise me on how to resolve this issue or provide any updates on when a fix might be available?

I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Bug , Error , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok i try : 

\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Khronos\Vulkan\

- There I added a new Key named OpenCL.

- Inside OpenCL I added to DWORD type entries named "amdocl64.dll" and "IntelOpenCL64.dll"

- After that I changed the value of the "IntelOpenCL64.dll" to 1 and that's it.

Apparently, this corrected my problem, but, personally, I could already select my Graphics Card, there, it is just WELL exploited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources