• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App bug: exporting by replacing existing file

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noticed bug in PP Beta. The issue occurs when trying to render project by replacing excisting file.

Premiere asks if you want to replace exising file, but automaticly starts to render new file with the name of sequence.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get correct results in Beta 22.1.1 Build 59. This is all in the new export mode screen. I export as H.264 with a "special name" other than the default sequence name. I export again. The default/sequence name is there. I change to the "special name" and am prompted to ask if I want to replace the file. I say yes. It shows the special name in the Filename box in the export dialogue. I also now clicked on the directory selection, confirmed the directory, and am again prompted for replacing the existing file.

Click "export." I am again prompted for replacing the existing file. The message on the screen says "encoding" [sequence] name. The  message to the bottom right (outcome) shows it correctly exported to the "special name." The actual exported file is the correct name.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources