• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Not Found at 00 in Premiere Pro (Beta)

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am on a tight deadline and I had noticed that this alert kept popping up as I was editing saying, "Audio not found at 00." I ignored the alerts because my audio was working just fine as I edited everything in my timeline. Once I exported the project and reveiwed it, the audio sounded muffled and then parts of the audio were indeed missing at random points. Ever since I got my new Macbook Pro with the M1 Chip, I've been experiencing a lot of mishaps with Adobes programs. 

Can anyone guide me with a workaround so that I can export my project with a quick turnaround? 

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in.

Adobe Premiere Pro is not natively supported on Mac M1 chip. I'd recommend taking a look at this article for support related information and see if it helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/apple-silicon-m1-chip.html

Let us know.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I have been directed to this page before when Illustrator wasn't working on my laptop. Is there a work around that you can provide to export projects? I have been using the Premiere Pro Beta app but still experiencing issues with exporting projects. 

Moved from regular to Beta forum... Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources