• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Not Found

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couple of M4A's in my timeline won't playback. I keep getting the error, AUDIO NOT FOUND AT 00. 

The clips were working for about a minute after I imported them, but now I can't even play them in the source window.

The audio in my video files seems to be working just fine. This issue is only affecting the audio files.

TOPICS
Bug , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. My workaround is to close the program and open it again. Very laborious because it keeps happening, but it's to late to start my project over in the non-beta version of premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem and same solution. I agree its a frustratingly long way to do things - especially if you are trying to set clips to the tempo of the music track. I hope they fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources